SplashoMania is the biggest BOLLYWOOD Rain dance HOLI celebration in the United States. HOLI, the festival of colors is one of the most celebrated indian festival.
Come with your friends and family and dance to the chart busting Bollywood numbers while you immerse yourself into more than 5000 pounds of bio-colors.
Some more stuff about the event
- The event is on Saturday, April 1st, 2017 from 11am to 3pm at Baylands Park - Baylands Grove 999 East Caribbean Drive, Sunnyvale, CA- 94089
- The event is great for everyone from infants to seniors. We have special kids zones for the little ones to play, while the seniors can relax in the dry area on the grass.
- Kids under age 3 are free
- All tickets will be scanned at the event. We will not be having any will call at the venue on the day of the event.
- There will be free color at the event. Outside color is not permitted.
- The ticket does not include food. You can buy food items at the venue.
- Wear clothes that you dont mind getting a lot of bright colors on - maybe something that you would like to get rid off. Most of the colors can be washed off the clothes, but sometimes a white t-shirt may never be white again. Consider the same for your footwear.
- No alcohol will be served or permitted at the event.
- Artificial rain = getting soaked. Bringing a towel, and a change of clothes is a good idea.
- If you like your car, you might want to bring a few garbage bags to throw on the seats, in case someone gets color on your change of clothes. Watch your back! unless you're in a safe-zone 😉
- Apply some olive oil or coconut oil to your hair and scalp. The oil forms a layer over the hair, so the color comes off easily when you wash it off. You don't want a blue scalp the next day.
- Apply moisturizer (sunscreen works if it's bright, clear, sunny day) to your hands, face and all other exposed areas of your body, and vaseline on your lips. This also helps the color wash off easily. You wouldn't want people giving you strange looks at work on Monday morning.
- Ladies, dark nail polish on your nails will prevent your nails getting an array of colors. Guys, you're most welcometo do this as well, maybe ask your lady friends for some transparent polish.
- April should bring us plenty of sunshine, but another layer of clothing or something slightly warm might help, if you plan on staying in the rain zone.
After the event
- If showering does not remove the colors from your skin, you can try mixing some gram flour (made of chickpeas) with either milk or yogurt and rub it on your skin. Wash it off with soap after 5 minutes. Applying coconut oil to your skin can also help remove colors, before you wash it off.
- Apply almond oil or olive oil to your hair.
- Use cold water to remove the colors, hot water makes the color difficult to get rid of them.
- Be sure to apply moisturizer to the entire body after showering. Then sit back and start facebooking about all the fun you had at Spash-O-Mania! =)
Have more questions? Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org